7 Reasons Why You Should Choose ProFilm
When it comes to choosing who is best suited to protect your vehicle, it all really boils down to the experience of the installer. Most film on the market today will last up to 10 years, protect against most damage, and offer warranties against yellowing. While some film companies have advantages over others, the real difference is going to be the person installing the film on your vehicle. It’s the knowledge and the experience of the install that determines if you will see any edges, if the film will lift or peel, and whether or not there is marring from the install.
Here are a few reasons why you’d want to choose ProFilm over another PPF installer:
- We offer a lifetime warranty against lifting or peeling due to an installation error
- The film we use comes with a 10 year warranty against factory defects, which includes yellowing or discoloring
- We have over 15 years of professional experience installing paint protection film
- To ensure no edges are visible, we offer custom solutions that use 1 piece of film for each panel
- We work with several brands of paint protection film to give you the exact look and protection you are seeking
- Our attention to detail is second to none, and because of this, customers seek us out from 100s of miles away
- We understand what areas of specific vehicles should be protected to maintain maximum resale value
Below are just a few images that show the quality of work we do, leveraging a completely custom install. Notice how you cannot see any seams or edges along the body lines, near emblems, grills or turn signals.